Grow your cannabis business expertise
The cannabis industry is complicated and tricky to navigate. Here's a no fluff guide to learning about the basics of cannabis business.
The legal cannabis and hemp industry is skyrocketing.
The cannabis industry is exponentially growing year over year. As of 2020 more than 50% of the states in the United States have adopted cannabis legalization; hemp is legal; and Canada was the first G7 Nation to legalize cannabis. Millions of Americans are consuming cannabis and this number continues to grow every year.
Thousands of professionals have joined the cannabis industry, started new careers in cannabis and have opened up cannabis businesses throughout the world. Starting a successful career or business in cannabis requires a steep learning curve to understand the unique set of challenges and nuances that the cannabis industry has.
If you are interested in joining the cannabis industry, but unsure where to start this is a perfect introduction to learning the nuances of working in the cannabis industry and a quick guide to getting started.
Intro the Cannabis Industry is for:
- Individuals interested about the business behind cannabis
- Freelancer consultants looking to expand their niche in cannabis
- Entrepreneurs thinking about opening a cannabis or hemp business
- Government officials that implementing cannabis regulation
- Investors curious about the business risks associated with cannabis
In this course, you will:
- Understand the ins and outs of the US cannabis industry
- Learn about the different types of cannabis businesses
- Hear about the risks of working in the cannabis industry
- Understand how you can start your career in cannabis
- Gain access to some of the best resources for all things cannabis
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi!!! My name is Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, and I'm the founder of Kalogia! Over the past ten years I've helped hundreds of business owners throughout the world improve their business, financial, and people operations. With an emphasis on cash flow management, corporate governance, and team building, I take a strategic approach to helping clients improve their business operations.